You can grow faster by helping others to grow
Working for a fast-growing organization like European Legal lets you experience the dynamics, excitement and transparency of a start-up company, while at the same time offering a high degree of professionalism and expertise.
This is what you can expect as a member of the Networking Platform:
- We are a fast-growing, dynamic, English-speaking organization promoting an European Culture among lawyers in the region
- Our team members all work together to contribute to a friendly work atmosphere and generate opportunities for their colleagues
- You will find the space you need to be an entrepreneur, pursue your own ideas, and share them with another member of the Platform
- We actively encourage personal and professional development through seminars, lectures, trainings, round tables, and other events
- We offer growing opportunities within the organization nationally but also regionally and encourage lawyers to get involved
Enjoy the benefits of working at European Legal
We believe that everyone deserves to have a chance, an opportunity to revel their full and true potential as professionals. Therefore, we create the right conditions through Networking for every lawyer to improve, share, embrace and empower others:
- We have regular Networking events but also annual celebrations which you can organize yourself and attend
- We support and encourage lawyers who have achieved success in their teams to go Regionally and later European level
- We offer great opportunities to those who book results to get involved in different projects and coordinate them too
- We provide discounts and benefits to members or other lawyers who have contributed to our organization in other areas such as writing, research, training etc
Want to work with us?
Here is what we offer:
- A growing, dynamic organization with a regional and European team.
- A professional environment and the space to pursue your ideas.
- Regular involvement in events and their organizational structure
- National and regional impact of your work and achievements
You are the ideal Networking Platform candidate if:
- You are fluent in both written and spoken English.
- You enjoy working with and organizing professional networks.
- You identify with our guiding principles and share our mission.
- You have a positive attitude and great team spirit
Your Internship at European Legal
As well as permanent roles, many departments also offer placements for students who must complete an internship as part of their degree. Whether you’re with us for six months or years to come, we have plenty to offer in terms of professionalism, skills, and learning process, but also exchange of knowledge and information, innovative ideas and bringing them into life.
For more information and to share your idea, please contact us.